HOMEbox Ambient R240+
Jumbo crops in any spare room!
For growers lucky enough to have a little extra growroom to dedicate to their hobby, there’s really only one way to go: the HOMEbox® Ambient R240+. Boasting two 300 mm (12”) roof inlets, parallel 250 mm (10”) air-ports for independent ventilation of air-cooled reflectors and four OmniFlow adjustable air vents, this truly is a powerhouse for the industrious indoor gardener. The Ambient R240+ can house two or even three 600-watt lamps or two 1000-watt metal halide or high pressure sodium lamps (air-cooled reflectors recommended for 1000-watt lamps).
Some growers mix and match lamp types to provide a fuller spectrum to their plants. While there are other large grow tents on the market, what sets the HOMEbox® Ambient R240+ apart is its PAR+ super reflective lining. Multiple high intensity grow lights generate a lot of heat so it’s essential that while the all-important PAR energy is reflected towards the plant canopy, the radiant heat is efficiently dissipated.
Growers are astounded by both the quantity and quality of their harvest from a HOMEbox® Ambient R240+. A great choice for the dedicated hobbyist or professional grower.
Assembled size: 240 x 120 x 220 cm
Grow space: 4 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Solid base attached to the tent with a zip all the way around
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x right, 1x left, 2x Back
+ 200 mm (8”): 1x right, 1x left
+ 250 mm (10”): 1x right, 1x left
+ 300 mm (12”): 2x Roof
- 4 x 250mm (10”) OmniFlow-Airvents 2x Back,
1x left and 1x right
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screen
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster
growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—
stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 150 kg